Houseboat Day Cruise Package
₹ 7400 / $ 103 ₹ 6800 onwards *
Kumarakom Day Cruise is for guests who have only less time to spend their day in Kumarakom. This short trip will gives the taste of the houseboat as well as the surrounding places of Kumarakom.
Day cruise in Kumarakom backwaters will be essential with the incredible perspective of canal and unlimited tidal ponds, Paddy fields, rivers joining the backwater and so on.
Day Cruise Houseboat Kumarakom is a memorable moment of a lifetime. Seeing the endless lagoons, paddy fields, canals, villages are an overwhelming experience. Different backwater birds and green paddy fields on the backwaters, the household activities of rural people are a naïve experience while you are on a day cruising.
Day cruise houseboat Cruise Highlights:
Houseboat Cruises Starts at 11 AM
Houseboat Cruises Ends at 4pm
Lunch and Snacks will be served on boat.
Day cruise houseboat Cruise Food Menu:
Thoran (Carrot, Cabbage, Beans)
Mezhukupurathy (Long Beans)
Fish Fry (Pearl Spot / Seer Fish)
Terms & Conditions for Day Cruise Houseboat
Min person 2 & Max person 150 for Day cruise houseboat kumarakom
Management is not responsible for late arrivals and check out time will be followed as per schedule
The above rates is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and Peak.
- TV in Dining Area
SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO SERVE YOU BETTER
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited